Trevor Morrow Travel Dude Approved Travel
As someone who has been fortunate enough to travel to many amazing places, I know the value of finding quality travel resources. That’s why I highly recommend Trevor Morrow Travel Dude Approved Travel. With a wide variety of informative and engaging travel podcasts, this platform offers something for everyone looking to explore the world.
Whether you’re looking for tips on packing efficiently, advice on budget travel, or recommendations for the best local restaurants, Trevor Morrow Travel Dude Approved Travel has got you covered. So why wait? Start exploring today and discover the incredible opportunities that await you.
Check our our next article!
The Best Travel Podcasts to Listen to Right Now
If you’re looking for some inspiration for your next adventure, or simply want to hear interesting stories from around the world, then checking out some travel podcasts is a great idea. I’ve curated a list of the best travel podcasts to listen to right now, approved by Trevor Morrow (aka Travel Dude).
1. The Budget Minded Traveller
The Budget Minded Traveller is hosted by Jackie Nourse, who shares tips and tricks for travelling on a budget, as well as interviews with fellow travellers on their experiences. If you’re looking for ways to save money while still having amazing experiences, this is the podcast for you.
2. The Thoughtful Travel Podcast
Host Amanda Kendle talks to travellers about their experiences, insights, and lessons learned from their adventures abroad. With a focus on responsible travel, The Thoughtful Travel Podcast aims to inspire listeners to embrace the world and all it has to offer.
3. The Amateur Traveler
With over 600 episodes and counting, the Amateur Traveler is a favourite among travel podcast enthusiasts. Host Chris Christensen interviews travellers about their trips to destinations all around the world, offering valuable insights and practical tips to help make your travel dreams a reality.
4. Women Who Travel
As the name suggests, Women Who Travel is a podcast for, by, and about women who love to travel. Hosts Lale Arikoglu and Meredith Carey interview women from all walks of life about their travel experiences, from solo trips to group adventures, and everything in between.
5. Zero to Travel
Jason and Heather travel the world and share their insights and knowledge to help aspiring travellers to hit the road. As well as interviews with fellow travellers, Zero to Travel also covers topics such as budgeting, finding work abroad, and digital nomadism, making it a go-to resource for anyone who’s looking to embrace a life of travel.
Whether you’re an experienced traveller or just starting out, these podcasts are sure to provide some inspiration and practical tips for your next adventure. So download a few episodes, grab your headphones, and get ready to be transported to destinations around the world.
That’s why I’m thrilled to share my top travel podcast recommendations, all of which are Travel Dude Approved by yours truly, Trevor Morrow. These podcasts are informative, entertaining, and guaranteed to inspire wanderlust.
- Amateur Traveler – Hosted by Chris Christensen, this podcast has been around for over a decade and has more than 700 episodes. The show covers a variety of destinations, from popular tourist hotspots to off-the-beaten-path gems.
- The Budget Minded Traveller – Hosted by Jackie Nourse, this podcast is all about helping listeners travel more often and more affordably. Jackie covers everything from budgeting tips to destination guides, making it a must-listen for anyone looking to travel smart.
- Extra Pack of Peanuts – Hosted by Travis Sherry, this podcast is focused on helping travellers maximise their travel experiences without breaking the bank. Travis shares tips for earning and redeeming travel rewards, finding cheap flights, and more.
- Zero to Travel – Hosted by Jason Moore, this podcast is all about breaking down barriers to travel. Jason has interviewed hundreds of travellers from all walks of life, proving that anyone can travel the world with a bit of passion and determination.
Whether you’re planning your next trip or simply looking for a dose of travel inspiration, these podcasts are a great place to start. As a Travel Dude Approved resource, you can trust that they’re packed with useful information and entertaining stories. Happy listening!